Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/19: (LMT) (TRGP) (BKFS) Upgraded; (SERV) (WU) (PYPL) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo upgrades Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Goldman Sachs raises Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $52.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods lifts Black Knight Financial Services (NYSE: BKFS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
CapitalOne boosts Nabors (NYSE: NBR) from Equal-weight to Overweight with a price target of $13.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Susquehanna lowers Western Union Co. (NYSE: WU) from Neutral to Negative with a price target of $17.
Canaccord Genuity cuts PayPal (Nasdaq: PYPL) from Buy to Hold and moves its price target from $45 to $40.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey begins ConforMIS (Nasdaq: CFMS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.
BofA/Merrill Lynch starts Cerner (Nasdaq: CERN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $67.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- First Bancorp. (FBP) Holders to Sell 18M Common Shares in Secondary Offering
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Nomura, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Vanguard, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!