Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/16: (INFO) (DAN) (GNMK) Upgraded; (FOXA) (C) (WFC) Downgraded
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird upgrades IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $41.
Barclays raises Dana Holding (NYSE: DAN) from Equalweight to Overweight and moves its price target from $12 to $20.
Cowen moves GenMark Diagnostics (Nasdaq: GNMK) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $17.
Wells Fargo lifts C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) from Market Perform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Atlantic Equities lowers Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $44.
BofA/Merrill Lynch cuts Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) from Neutral to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Baird assumes coverage on Healthcare Services Group (Nasdaq: HCSG) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $46.
Susquehanna begins DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) with a Negative rating and a price target of $19.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/29: (OZM) (EBAY) (EMES) Upgraded; (AAPL) (FIT) (MANT) Downgraded
- Analog Devices (ADI) Enters $5 Billion Term Loan Facility
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Prices 25M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $225M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Sanford C. Bernstein, Barclays, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!