Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/15: (GPN) (AKRX) (EXTR) Upgraded; (VFC) (FGP) (ATRA) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $80 to $88.
Piper Jaffray raises Akorn (Nasdaq: AKRX) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $34.
DA Davidson lifts Extreme Networks (Nasdaq: EXTR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
RBC Capital downgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Sector Perform to Underperform and moves its price target from $17 down to $13.
Goldman Sachs lowers Atara Biotherapeutics (Nasdaq: ATRA) from Neutral to Sell and adjusts its price target from $23 down to $16.
William Blair cuts Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNT) from Market Perform to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Guggenheim begins Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Prices Offering at $12.20/Share
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group Completes Acquisition of Media General Creating Nexstar Media Group, the Nation’s Second Largest Television Broadcaster
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Roth Capital, RBC Capital, D.A. Davidson, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!