Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/15: (GPN) (AKRX) (EXTR) Upgraded; (VFC) (FGP) (ATRA) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $80 to $88.
Piper Jaffray raises Akorn (Nasdaq: AKRX) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $34.
DA Davidson lifts Extreme Networks (Nasdaq: EXTR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
RBC Capital downgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Sector Perform to Underperform and moves its price target from $17 down to $13.
Goldman Sachs lowers Atara Biotherapeutics (Nasdaq: ATRA) from Neutral to Sell and adjusts its price target from $23 down to $16.
William Blair cuts Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNT) from Market Perform to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Guggenheim begins Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Plans 5.6M Common Share Offering
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/8: (AMD) (TLRD) High; (RGSE) (FIT) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Roth Capital, RBC Capital, D.A. Davidson, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!