Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/15: (GPN) (AKRX) (EXTR) Upgraded; (VFC) (FGP) (ATRA) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $80 to $88.
Piper Jaffray raises Akorn (Nasdaq: AKRX) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $34.
DA Davidson lifts Extreme Networks (Nasdaq: EXTR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
RBC Capital downgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Sector Perform to Underperform and moves its price target from $17 down to $13.
Goldman Sachs lowers Atara Biotherapeutics (Nasdaq: ATRA) from Neutral to Sell and adjusts its price target from $23 down to $16.
William Blair cuts Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNT) from Market Perform to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Guggenheim begins Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apptio (APTI) IPO Opens Up 47%
- JPMorgan tops investment bank table again, top five all U.S. banks
- Cash is king as correlations cloud asset allocation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Roth Capital, RBC Capital, D.A. Davidson, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!