Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/13: (KATE) (BABY) (DHI) Upgraded; (INTU) (NFLX) (AGU) Downgraded
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo upgrades Kate Spade (NYSE: KATE) from Market Perform to Outperform and moves its valuation range from $16 - $18 to $23 - $24. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James raises Natus Medical (Nasdaq: BABY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $46.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts D.R. Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Macquarie downgrades Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) from Neutral to Underperform.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lowers Agrium (NYSE: AGU) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $91.
Citi cuts Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $14.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Cowen assumes coverage on Accuray (Nasdaq: ARAY) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $9.
JPMorgan starts Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $54.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey begins Xerox (NYSE: XRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- U.S. corporate bond issuance breaks records for sixth year
- Investors rush to new Pemex U.S. dollar bond deal