Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/13: (KATE) (BABY) (DHI) Upgraded; (INTU) (NFLX) (AGU) Downgraded
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo upgrades Kate Spade (NYSE: KATE) from Market Perform to Outperform and moves its valuation range from $16 - $18 to $23 - $24. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James raises Natus Medical (Nasdaq: BABY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $46.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts D.R. Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Macquarie downgrades Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) from Neutral to Underperform.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lowers Agrium (NYSE: AGU) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $91.
Citi cuts Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $14.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Cowen assumes coverage on Accuray (Nasdaq: ARAY) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $9.
JPMorgan starts Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $54.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey begins Xerox (NYSE: XRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Ignition Partners Names Scott Coleman as Business Development Partner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!