Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/13: (KATE) (BABY) (DHI) Upgraded; (INTU) (NFLX) (AGU) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo upgrades Kate Spade (NYSE: KATE) from Market Perform to Outperform and moves its valuation range from $16 - $18 to $23 - $24. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James raises Natus Medical (Nasdaq: BABY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $46.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts D.R. Horton (NYSE: DHI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Macquarie downgrades Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) from Neutral to Underperform.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lowers Agrium (NYSE: AGU) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $91.
Citi cuts Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $14.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Cowen assumes coverage on Accuray (Nasdaq: ARAY) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $9.
JPMorgan starts Berry Plastics Group (NYSE: BERY) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $54.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey begins Xerox (NYSE: XRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades CubeSmart (CUBE) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!