Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/12: (WMT) (P) (PM) Upgraded; (HES) (OXY) (SALE) Downgraded
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan boosts ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $51.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan drops Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $77 to $78.
Morgan Stanley lowers RetailMeNot Inc. (Nasdaq: SALE) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $8.60.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZTO Express (ZTO) IPO Opens Lower
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Baker Hughes (BHI) to Outperform
- ZTO Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering