Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/12: (WMT) (P) (PM) Upgraded; (HES) (OXY) (SALE) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan boosts ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $51.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan drops Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $77 to $78.
Morgan Stanley lowers RetailMeNot Inc. (Nasdaq: SALE) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $8.60.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Diebold (DBD) to Outperform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, Imperial Capital, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!