Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/9: (HL) (VALE) (DISH) Upgraded; (PACD) (INO) (WM) Downgraded
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgrades Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.
Morgan Stanley lifts Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE) from Underweight to Equalweight.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barclays cuts Waste Management (NYSE: WM) from Overweight to Equalweight and moves its price target from $66 to $70.
Macquarie downgrades Patterson-UTI Energy (Nasdaq: PTEN) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $14.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Goldman Sachs assumes coverage on MercadoLibre (Nasdaq: MELI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $170.
Seaport Global Securities begins General Motors (NYSE: GM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium