Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/9: (HL) (VALE) (DISH) Upgraded; (PACD) (INO) (WM) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JPMorgan upgrades Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.
Morgan Stanley lifts Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE) from Underweight to Equalweight.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barclays cuts Waste Management (NYSE: WM) from Overweight to Equalweight and moves its price target from $66 to $70.
Macquarie downgrades Patterson-UTI Energy (Nasdaq: PTEN) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $14.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Goldman Sachs assumes coverage on MercadoLibre (Nasdaq: MELI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $170.
Seaport Global Securities begins General Motors (NYSE: GM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (MTN) (MS) (MAA) Upgraded; (GS) (BP) (WLTW) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Chrysler LLC, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Barclays, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!