Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/8: (AIG) (MRK) (WUBA) Upgraded; (PLD) (BMY) (FOXA) Downgraded
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades American International Group (NYSE: AIG) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $68. Click Here for more color.
CLSA raises 58. com Inc (NYSE: WUBA) from Outperform to Buy and moves its price target from $53 up to $65.
Morgan Stanley lifts FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) from Equalweight to Overweight and moves its price target from $38 to $41.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barclays lowers 21st Century Fox (Nasdaq: FOXA) from Overweight to Equalweight and moves its price target from $33 to $29.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Atlantic Equities starts Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) with an Underweight rating and a price target of $37.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
** Add a link! -> Click Here for more color.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- SunTrust Analyst Bob Peck Leaving to Join Credit Suisse
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, BTIG, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!