Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/8: (AIG) (MRK) (WUBA) Upgraded; (PLD) (BMY) (FOXA) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades American International Group (NYSE: AIG) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $68. Click Here for more color.
CLSA raises 58. com Inc (NYSE: WUBA) from Outperform to Buy and moves its price target from $53 up to $65.
Morgan Stanley lifts FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) from Equalweight to Overweight and moves its price target from $38 to $41.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barclays lowers 21st Century Fox (Nasdaq: FOXA) from Overweight to Equalweight and moves its price target from $33 to $29.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Atlantic Equities starts Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) with an Underweight rating and a price target of $37.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
** Add a link! -> Click Here for more color.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: BTIG Boosts Netflix (NFLX) PT By $40, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, BTIG, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!