Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/31: (PSTG) (PNC) (KOS) Upgraded; (MOS) (DGX) (INDB) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer upgrades Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $15. Click Here for more color.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods raises PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) from Market Perform to Outperform.
RBC Capital moves Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) from Sector Perform to Outperform and moves its price target from $6 to $9.
Ladenburg Thalmann lifts Digital Turbine (Nasdaq: APPS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $2.35.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Sandler O'Neill cuts Independent Bank (Nasdaq: INDB) from Hold to Sell and moves its price target from $50 to $51.
Janney Montgomery Scott lowers Stewart Information Services (NYSE: STC) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
JPMorgan starts SINA Corporation (Nasdaq: SINA) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $123.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/5: (V) (VNCE) (MCD) Upgraded; (KEY) (WCC) (VASC) Downgraded