Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/29: (CBL) (ATI) (KS) Upgraded; (HAYN) (KEY) (SQ) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgrades CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $10.50 up to $16. Click Here for more color.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts KapStone Paper & Packaging (NYSE: KS) from Underperform to Neutral.
Wells Fargo boosts T-Mobile US, (Nasdaq: TMUS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Mitsubishi UFJ cuts Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $50.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Benchmark assumes coverage on Cantel Medical (NYSE: CMN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $83.
Janney Montgomery Scott starts Recro Pharma (Nasdaq: REPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.
Lake Street Capital Markets begins CyberOptics (Nasdaq: CYBE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Barclays (BCS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Roth Capital, Janney Montgomery Scott, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, BTIG, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!