Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/29: (CBL) (ATI) (KS) Upgraded; (HAYN) (KEY) (SQ) Downgraded
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgrades CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $10.50 up to $16. Click Here for more color.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts KapStone Paper & Packaging (NYSE: KS) from Underperform to Neutral.
Wells Fargo boosts T-Mobile US, (Nasdaq: TMUS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Mitsubishi UFJ cuts Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $50.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Benchmark assumes coverage on Cantel Medical (NYSE: CMN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $83.
Janney Montgomery Scott starts Recro Pharma (Nasdaq: REPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.
Lake Street Capital Markets begins CyberOptics (Nasdaq: CYBE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
- Teladoc (TDOC) to Offer Common Stock
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Neutral