Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/26: (PQ) (EQT) (BURL) Upgraded; (SIG) (WM) (NKE) Downgraded
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Rice upgrades PetroQuest (NYSE: PQ) from Accumulate to Buy.
Stifel boosts EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $87.
MKM Partners lifts Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) from Neutral to Buy and lifts its price target from $73 to $94.
HSBC raises Southern Copper (NYSE: SCCO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $31.50.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Macquarie assumes coverage on Waste Management (NYSE: WM) with a Neutral rating.
B. Riley drops Nike (NYSE: NKE) from Buy to Neutral.
CLSA lowers Leju Holdings (NYSE: LEJU) from Underperform to Sell and moves its price target from $5.50 to $4.60.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Susquehanna starts CarMax (NYSE: KMX) with a Positive rating and a price target of $70.
Macquarie begins HD Supply Holdings (Nasdaq: HDS) with an Outperform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/2: (FNMA) (SRPT) (GALE) (NVCN)
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Announces 5.5M Common Units Offering