Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/25: (LLL) (RIG) (NFLX) Upgraded; (S) (OZM) (DDR) Downgraded
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgrades L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) from Neutral to Overweight and moves its price target frm $158 to $182. Click Here for more color.
Citi raises Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Sell to Neutral.
William Blair lifts Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) from Market Perform to Outperform.
CapitalOne moves FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Equal-weight to Overweight with a price target of $36.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Citi downgrades Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (NYSE: OZM) from Neutral to Sell.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lowers DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) from Neutral to Underperform.
UBS cuts Express Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) from Neutral to Sell and moves its price target from $16 down to $10.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
JPMorgan resumes Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $284.
Janney Montgomery Scott assumes coverage on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: JAZZ) with a Neutral rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Prices 17.8M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$394.3M
- Financial 15 Split Corp. Completes Overnight Offering of $38,250,000
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, William Blair, JPMorgan, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Roth Capital, Janney Montgomery Scott, Buckingham Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!