Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/24: (PDCE) (LVLT) (ON) Upgraded; (GRMN) (CSIQ) (NEWM) Downgraded
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stephens upgrades PDC Energy (Nasdaq: PDCE) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Longbow Research raises ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $14.
MKM Partners moves Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $28.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Citi lowers New Media Investment Group (NYSE: NEWM) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Wells Fargo assumes coverage on RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) with an Outperform rating.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstates Patterson Companies (Nasdaq: PDCO) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $44.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/5: (V) (VNCE) (MCD) Upgraded; (KEY) (WCC) (VASC) Downgraded
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, Barclays, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!