Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/24: (PDCE) (LVLT) (ON) Upgraded; (GRMN) (CSIQ) (NEWM) Downgraded
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stephens upgrades PDC Energy (Nasdaq: PDCE) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Longbow Research raises ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $14.
MKM Partners moves Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $28.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Citi lowers New Media Investment Group (NYSE: NEWM) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Wells Fargo assumes coverage on RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) with an Outperform rating.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstates Patterson Companies (Nasdaq: PDCO) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $44.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Keane Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, Barclays, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!