Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/23: (CF) (FBNC) (OA) Upgraded; (RMC) (FHN) (OAS) Downgraded
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS upgrades CF Industries (NYSE: CF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $28. Click Here for more color.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods moves First Bancorp (Nasdaq: FBNC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $24.
Wells Fargo lifts Orbital-ATK (NYSE: OA) from Market Perform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Wells Fargo drops First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) from Market Perform to Underperform.
BMO Capital lowers Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $10.
Cleveland Research cuts Kroger (NYSE: KR) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Sell
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades EP Energy Corp (EPE) to Sell
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Confirms it is Reviewing Strategic Alternatives; Working with Jefferies and Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, Jefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Nomura, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Dividend, Wells Fargo, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!