Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/19: (RH) (ANGI) (SYMC) Upgraded; (BLWD) (NI) (AKS) Downgraded
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $40. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James raises Angie's List (Nasdaq: ANGI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $12.
Citi lifts Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $26.50.
BMO Capital moves Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $44.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Credit Suisse drops NiSource (NYSE: NI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $25.
OTR Global cuts Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) from Mixed to Negative.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
William Blair starts Assembly Biosciences (Nasdaq: ASMB) with an Outperform rating.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstates Imperial Oil Limited (NYSE: IMO) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $32.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) Reports Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Keane Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!