Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/19: (RH) (ANGI) (SYMC) Upgraded; (BLWD) (NI) (AKS) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $40. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James raises Angie's List (Nasdaq: ANGI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $12.
Citi lifts Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $26.50.
BMO Capital moves Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $44.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Credit Suisse drops NiSource (NYSE: NI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $25.
OTR Global cuts Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) from Mixed to Negative.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
William Blair starts Assembly Biosciences (Nasdaq: ASMB) with an Outperform rating.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstates Imperial Oil Limited (NYSE: IMO) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $32.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Closes $1.725B Questar Pipeline Acquisition
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!