Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/19: (RH) (ANGI) (SYMC) Upgraded; (BLWD) (NI) (AKS) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $40. Click Here for more color.
Raymond James raises Angie's List (Nasdaq: ANGI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $12.
Citi lifts Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $26.50.
BMO Capital moves Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $44.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Credit Suisse drops NiSource (NYSE: NI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $25.
OTR Global cuts Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) from Mixed to Negative.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
William Blair starts Assembly Biosciences (Nasdaq: ASMB) with an Outperform rating.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstates Imperial Oil Limited (NYSE: IMO) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $32.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/26: (AKAM) (AKS) (GXP) Upgraded; (GM) (DPRX) (SPN) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/28: (QCOM) (AKS) (TWTR) Upgraded; (EA) (ATHN) (WWE) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!