Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/17: (INFO) (AVXS) (VRX) Upgraded; (ADS) (CUZ) (ASML) Downgraded
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray upgrades IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $43. Click Here for more color.
Wells Fargo boosts AveXis (Nasdaq: AVXS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Morgan Stanley raises Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $42.
CL King lifts Patrick Industries (Nasdaq: PATK) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $71.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Baird drops Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $11.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lowers ASML Inc. (Nasdaq: ASML) from Buy to Neutral.
Susquehanna cuts Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) from Positive to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Bernstein initiates Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $210.
Raymond James begins HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) with a Market Perform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Dollar falls, U.S. stocks end higher after Trump inauguration