Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/16: (SHEN) (DVN) (CHK) Upgraded; (RUBI) (PSG) (JPM) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James upgrades Shenandoah Telecommunications (Nasdaq: SHEN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $33.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) Added to US1 List at BofA/Merrill Lynch.
CapitalOne raises Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underweight to Equal-weight.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Bernstein downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $67.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Cowen starts Broadwind Energy (Nasdaq: BWEN) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $6.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Deere (DE) to Buy
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Sanford C. Bernstein, First Analysis, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!