Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/16: (SHEN) (DVN) (CHK) Upgraded; (RUBI) (PSG) (JPM) Downgraded
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Raymond James upgrades Shenandoah Telecommunications (Nasdaq: SHEN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $33.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) Added to US1 List at BofA/Merrill Lynch.
CapitalOne raises Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underweight to Equal-weight.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Bernstein downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $67.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Cowen starts Broadwind Energy (Nasdaq: BWEN) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $6.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Neutral
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Confirms it is Reviewing Strategic Alternatives; Working with Jefferies and Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Sanford C. Bernstein, First Analysis, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!