Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/16: (SHEN) (DVN) (CHK) Upgraded; (RUBI) (PSG) (JPM) Downgraded
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgrades Shenandoah Telecommunications (Nasdaq: SHEN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $33.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) Added to US1 List at BofA/Merrill Lynch.
CapitalOne raises Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underweight to Equal-weight.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Bernstein downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $67.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Cowen starts Broadwind Energy (Nasdaq: BWEN) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $6.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (MTN) (MS) (MAA) Upgraded; (GS) (BP) (WLTW) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Apptio (APTI) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades America's Car-Mart (CRMT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Sanford C. Bernstein, First Analysis, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!