Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/14: (JAKK) (NTAP) (PGR) Upgraded; (SEAS) (FN) (ITMN) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Piper Jaffray upgrades JAKKS Pacific (Nasdaq: JAKK) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $9. Click Here for more color.
Citi raises Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Neutral to Buy.
Stifel Nicolaus boosts Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
- BofA/Merrill Lynch from Buy to Neutral while moving its price target from $43 down to $20. Click Here for more color;
- Macquarie from Outperform to Neutral; and
- Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform and moves its price target from $40 to $42 down to a range of $20 to $22.
Stifel Nicolaus chops Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Buy to Hold and removed its $37 price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse starts Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with an Outperform rating.
Maxim Group begins IAC/InterActiveCorp (Nasdaq: IACI) with a Buy rating and $85 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/2: (T) (KOS) (KIM) Upgraded; (GNRC) (BTU) (RF) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
- CNX Coal Resources (CNXC) Prices 5M Common IPO at $15/Unit (CNX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Stifel Nicolaus, Deutsche Bank, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, B. Riley, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!