Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/14: (JAKK) (NTAP) (PGR) Upgraded; (SEAS) (FN) (ITMN) Downgraded
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/26: (MCOX) (VGGL) (EOPN) Higher; ((SDRL) (NADL) (KLAC) Lower
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
Piper Jaffray upgrades JAKKS Pacific (Nasdaq: JAKK) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $9. Click Here for more color.
Citi raises Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Neutral to Buy.
Stifel Nicolaus boosts Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
- BofA/Merrill Lynch from Buy to Neutral while moving its price target from $43 down to $20. Click Here for more color;
- Macquarie from Outperform to Neutral; and
- Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform and moves its price target from $40 to $42 down to a range of $20 to $22.
Stifel Nicolaus chops Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Buy to Hold and removed its $37 price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse starts Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with an Outperform rating.
Maxim Group begins IAC/InterActiveCorp (Nasdaq: IACI) with a Buy rating and $85 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Pall Corp (PLL) PT Raised to $108 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; Strong Fundamentals Despite Curreny Headwinds
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Stifel Nicolaus, Deutsche Bank, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, B. Riley, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!