Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/14: (JAKK) (NTAP) (PGR) Upgraded; (SEAS) (FN) (ITMN) Downgraded
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Piper Jaffray upgrades JAKKS Pacific (Nasdaq: JAKK) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $9. Click Here for more color.
Citi raises Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Neutral to Buy.
Stifel Nicolaus boosts Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
- BofA/Merrill Lynch from Buy to Neutral while moving its price target from $43 down to $20. Click Here for more color;
- Macquarie from Outperform to Neutral; and
- Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform and moves its price target from $40 to $42 down to a range of $20 to $22.
Stifel Nicolaus chops Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Buy to Hold and removed its $37 price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse starts Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with an Outperform rating.
Maxim Group begins IAC/InterActiveCorp (Nasdaq: IACI) with a Buy rating and $85 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/29: (OZM) (EBAY) (EMES) Upgraded; (AAPL) (FIT) (MANT) Downgraded
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Prices 25M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $225M
- Nutanix (NTNX) Prices 14.87M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range