Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/14: (JAKK) (NTAP) (PGR) Upgraded; (SEAS) (FN) (ITMN) Downgraded
Piper Jaffray upgrades JAKKS Pacific (Nasdaq: JAKK) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $9. Click Here for more color.
Citi raises Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Neutral to Buy.
Stifel Nicolaus boosts Aruba Networks (Nasdaq: ARUN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
- BofA/Merrill Lynch from Buy to Neutral while moving its price target from $43 down to $20. Click Here for more color;
- Macquarie from Outperform to Neutral; and
- Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform and moves its price target from $40 to $42 down to a range of $20 to $22.
Stifel Nicolaus chops Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Buy to Hold and removed its $37 price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse starts Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with an Outperform rating.
Maxim Group begins IAC/InterActiveCorp (Nasdaq: IACI) with a Buy rating and $85 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
- New York REIT to Combine with The JBG Companies To Create $8.4 Billion New York City and Washington, D.C. REIT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Stifel, Deutsche Bank, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, B. Riley, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!