Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/11: (COG) (TMH) (AEO) Upgraded; (QHC) (CBOE) (BMY) Downgraded
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Scotia Howard Weil upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $30.
Wunderlich Securities raises American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $22.
Cowen boosts TimkenSteel (NYSE: TMST) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $15.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BofA/Merrill Lynch drops CBOE Holdings (Nasdaq: CBOE) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $65.
Morgan Stanley cuts Lumentum (Nasdaq: LITE) from Equalweight to Underweight and moves its price target from $20 to $27.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
JMP Securities assumes coverage on Ocular Therapeutix (Nasdaq: OCUL) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $21.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Enters Exclusivity Agreement with Brookfield Asset Management Regarding Possible Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, JMP Securities, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wunderlich Securities, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!