Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofAMerrill Lynchh upgrades Deere (NYSE: DE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $124.
Stifel raises Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) from Hold to Buy and moved its price target from $8 to $15.
Buckingham Research moves Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Guggenheim drops McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from Buy to Neutral.
Standpoint Research cuts DeVry (NYSE: DV) from Buy to Hold.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Macquarie assumes coverage on General Motors (NYSE: GM) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $44.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
- US Foods (USFD) Reports Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Raising PT After Noisy Quarter - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Needham & Company, Bank of America, Buckingham Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Standpoint Research, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!