Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofAMerrill Lynchh upgrades Deere (NYSE: DE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $124.
Stifel raises Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) from Hold to Buy and moved its price target from $8 to $15.
Buckingham Research moves Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Guggenheim drops McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from Buy to Neutral.
Standpoint Research cuts DeVry (NYSE: DV) from Buy to Hold.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Macquarie assumes coverage on General Motors (NYSE: GM) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $44.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/5: (V) (VNCE) (MCD) Upgraded; (KEY) (WCC) (VASC) Downgraded
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/6: (P) (STLD) (NFLX) Upgraded; (NKE) (CBB) (ISBC) Downgraded