Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/8: (CTL) (ETE) (MRC) Upgraded; (CXRX) (HTZ) (IQNT) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer upgrades CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $30. Click Here for more color.
Bernstein raises Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $17.
Cowen lifts MRC Global (NYSE: MRC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.
Cowen boosts Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN) from Market Perform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Raymond James lowers Inteliquent (Nasdaq: IQNT) from Market Perform to Underperform.
Evercore ISI cuts Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) from Hold to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to Cognizant (CTSH) Outlining Three-Part 'Value-Enhancement Plan'
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Raymond James, Sanford C. Bernstein, RBC Capital, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!