Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/8: (CTL) (ETE) (MRC) Upgraded; (CXRX) (HTZ) (IQNT) Downgraded
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer upgrades CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $30. Click Here for more color.
Bernstein raises Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $17.
Cowen lifts MRC Global (NYSE: MRC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.
Cowen boosts Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN) from Market Perform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Raymond James lowers Inteliquent (Nasdaq: IQNT) from Market Perform to Underperform.
Evercore ISI cuts Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) from Hold to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- Global Partner Acquisition (GPAC), Sequel Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Raymond James, Sanford C. Bernstein, RBC Capital, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!