Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/7: (PAH) (BIIB) (CMI) Upgraded; (GPRO) (PNR) (BMRN) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray moves Biogen (Nasdaq: BIIB) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $335.
Evercore ISI raises Cummins (NYSE: CMI) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $113 to $144.
Maxim Group lifts Potbelly Corp (Nasdaq: PBPB) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Susquehanna drops Pentair (NYSE: PNR) from Positive to Neutral and adjusts its price target from $69 to $59.
Piper Jaffray lowers BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRN) from Overweight to Neutral and drops its price target from $105 to $84.
Baird cuts Alcentra Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: ABDC) from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $13 to $12.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse initiates VimpelCom (Nasdaq: VIP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $4.80.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) started by three firms on Monday:
- Citi with a Buy rating and a price target of $30;
- Cowen with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $29; and
- Morgan Stanley with an Overweight rating and a price target of $27.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Closes $1.725B Questar Pipeline Acquisition
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/29: (GS) (PFE) (VCYT) Upgraded; (DLPH) (GEF) (KIM) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Nomura, Maxim Group, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!