Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/7: (PAH) (BIIB) (CMI) Upgraded; (GPRO) (PNR) (BMRN) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray moves Biogen (Nasdaq: BIIB) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $335.
Evercore ISI raises Cummins (NYSE: CMI) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $113 to $144.
Maxim Group lifts Potbelly Corp (Nasdaq: PBPB) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Susquehanna drops Pentair (NYSE: PNR) from Positive to Neutral and adjusts its price target from $69 to $59.
Piper Jaffray lowers BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRN) from Overweight to Neutral and drops its price target from $105 to $84.
Baird cuts Alcentra Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: ABDC) from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $13 to $12.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse initiates VimpelCom (Nasdaq: VIP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $4.80.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) started by three firms on Monday:
- Citi with a Buy rating and a price target of $30;
- Cowen with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $29; and
- Morgan Stanley with an Overweight rating and a price target of $27.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Nomura, Maxim Group, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!