Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/3: (LC) (ITRI) (FINL) Upgraded; (SRCL) (FIT) (SKX) Downgraded
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgrades Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $7.
Oppenheimer lifts Itron (Nasdaq: ITRI) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $60.
Raymond James boosts VMware (NYSE: VMW) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $90.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) received several downgrades today:
- Morgan Stanley from Overweight to Equalweight and moves its price target from $31 to $11.
- Mizuho Securities from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $9. Click Here for more color.
- Piper Jaffray from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $14 to $8.
- Longbow Research from Buy to Neutral.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey from Buy to Hold and moves its price target from $17 to $10. Click Here for more color.
- Citi from Buy to Neutral.
- BofAMerrill Lynchh from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $9.
- Wedbush from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $18 to $10. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley downgraded Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) from Buy to Neutral.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI) from Overweight to Equalweight and moves price target from $32 to $26.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Aegis Capital assumes coverage on Cynosure (Nasdaq: CYNO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.
Credit Suisse begnins Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $4.
Deutsche Bank starts Halozyme Therapeutics (Nasdaq: HALO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/6: (ROP) (SNCR)/(IL) (EQIX)/(VZ) (GDDY) (OCIP)
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Prices 17.8M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$394.3M