Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/3: (LC) (ITRI) (FINL) Upgraded; (SRCL) (FIT) (SKX) Downgraded
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgrades Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $7.
Oppenheimer lifts Itron (Nasdaq: ITRI) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $60.
Raymond James boosts VMware (NYSE: VMW) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $90.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) received several downgrades today:
- Morgan Stanley from Overweight to Equalweight and moves its price target from $31 to $11.
- Mizuho Securities from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $9. Click Here for more color.
- Piper Jaffray from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $14 to $8.
- Longbow Research from Buy to Neutral.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey from Buy to Hold and moves its price target from $17 to $10. Click Here for more color.
- Citi from Buy to Neutral.
- BofAMerrill Lynchh from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $9.
- Wedbush from Outperform to Neutral and moves its price target from $18 to $10. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley downgraded Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) from Buy to Neutral.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI) from Overweight to Equalweight and moves price target from $32 to $26.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Aegis Capital assumes coverage on Cynosure (Nasdaq: CYNO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.
Credit Suisse begnins Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $4.
Deutsche Bank starts Halozyme Therapeutics (Nasdaq: HALO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Credit Suisse (CS) finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage settlement with U.S. - Reuters
- AdvancePierre Foods Announces Launch of Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, B. Riley, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Longbow Research, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!