Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/29: (GS) (PFE) (VCYT) Upgraded; (DLPH) (GEF) (KIM) Downgraded
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgrades Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $240.
Janney Montgomery Scott lifts Veracyte, Inc (Nasdaq: VCYT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $16.
Baird boosts Apple Hospitality REIT (NYSE: APLE) from Neutral to Outperform and moves its price target from $19 to $20.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Goldman Sachs lowers Kimco (NYSE: KIM) from Neutral to Sell.
Macquarie cuts TimkenSteel (NYSE: TMST) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $8.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/12: (TBIO) (STRP) (HSGX) Higher; (DRWI) (MYOS) (KOS) Lower (more...)
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/10: (ENPH) (AKAO) (MRK) Higher; (PE) (BRG) (JNPR) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Roth Capital, Janney Montgomery Scott, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!