Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/23: (FTI) (ANTM) (CCL) Upgraded; (TWTR) (ANF) (VRX) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Griffin Securities upgrades FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Neutral to Buy.
Wolfe Research raises Anthem (NYSE: ANTM) from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $173.
Bernstein lifting Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) from Market Perform to Outperform.
BofAMerrill Lynchh moves Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $85.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
JPMorgan starts ZTO Express (NYSE: ZTO) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $19.
Wolfe Research begins Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) with an Outperform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, Sanford C. Bernstein, Twitter, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!