Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/22: (RUN) (GDDY) (JBL) Upgraded; (FEYE) (CSIQ) (CF) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays upgrades Sunrun (Nasdaq: RUN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $7. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley raises GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $45.00.
Standpoint Research lifts Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) from Hold to Buy.
BofA/Merrill Lynch boosts Pan Am Silver (Nasdaq: PAAS) from Underperform to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
RBC Capital kiwers CF Industries (NYSE: CF) from Sector Perform to Underperform with a price target of $22.
BofAMerrill Lynchh cuts Cognizant Technology Solutions (Nasdaq: CTSH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $48.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Seaport Global Securities starts Builders FirstSource (Nasdaq: BLDR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Underperform
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Prices Offering at $12.20/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, RBC Capital, B. Riley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Standpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!