Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (AR) (LDOS) (WLK) Upgraded; (SUN) (MMM) (ANF) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Antero Resources (NYSE: AR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $30. Click Here for more color.
Vertical Group upgraded Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) from Hold to Buy.
Credit Suisse upgraded Melco Crown Enter. (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
RBC Capital cuts Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) from Sector Perform to Underperform with a price target of $12.00 (from $20.00).
JPMorgan removes McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from it's analyst Focus List.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
KLR Group assumes coverage on Eclipse Resources (NYSE: ECR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.75.
Credit Suisse begins Greenhill (NYSE: GHL) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Netflix (NFLX) Can Achieve 230M Global Subscribers - Brean Capital
- Skyworks (SWKS) Guide Likely Impacted By Headwinds - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, RBC Capital, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!