Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (AR) (LDOS) (WLK) Upgraded; (SUN) (MMM) (ANF) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Antero Resources (NYSE: AR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $30. Click Here for more color.
Vertical Group upgraded Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) from Hold to Buy.
Credit Suisse upgraded Melco Crown Enter. (Nasdaq: MPEL) from Neutral to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
RBC Capital cuts Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) from Sector Perform to Underperform with a price target of $12.00 (from $20.00).
JPMorgan removes McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from it's analyst Focus List.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
KLR Group assumes coverage on Eclipse Resources (NYSE: ECR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.75.
Credit Suisse begins Greenhill (NYSE: GHL) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Ichor Holdings (ICHR) IPO Opens Higehr
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Prices ~$152M Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, RBC Capital, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!