Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/17: (MSFT) (NTAP) (TCK) Upgraded; (URBN) (CMG) (ATW) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $60 to $68. Click Here for more color.
Barclays moves Teck Resources (NYSE: TCK) from Equalweight to Overweight.
BofAMerrill Lynchh lifts QVC Group (Nasdaq: QVCA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $25.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Guggenheim drops Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $315.
Citi cuts Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Guggenheim assumes coverage on Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $238.
Northcoast Research starts Xylem (NYSE: XYL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $62.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- Bond-trading bump shows Wall Street banks doing more with less
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Drexel Hamilton, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!