Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/16: (DIS) (FOSL) (PAAS) Upgraded; (NOK) (WDR) (NE) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgrades Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $112. Click Here for more color.
BMO Capital lifts Pan Am Silver (Nasdaq: PAAS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
CapitalOne boosts EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) from Equal-weight to Overweight.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods lowers Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $18.
BofAMerrill Lynchh cuts Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $5.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiates Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.
Ladenburg Thalmann starts coverage on Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.
Drexel Hamilton begins OSI Systems (Nasdaq: OSIS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $90.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/30: (UNH) (CE) (GS) Upgraded; (GRA) (FCX) (DLTH) Downgraded
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts WageWorks (WAGE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Deutsche Bank, KeyBanc, Bank of America, BMO Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Chardan Capital Markets, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!