Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/15: (TCK) (FTNT) (SLB) Upgraded; (COP) (ANF) (WFC) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Teck Resources (NYSE: TCK) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31.
Morgan Stanley raises Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $39.
CLSA boosts Chevron (NYSE: CVX) from Outperform to Buy with a price target of $127.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Guggenheim lowers Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Sell.
BofAMerrill Lynchh cuts Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Wells Fargo assumes coverage on Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) with an Outperform rating.
Evercore ISI starts CalAtlantic Group (NYSE: CAA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $43.
Craig-Hallum begins SolarEdge Technologies (Nasdaq: SEDG) with a Sell rating and a price target of $7.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Bankers expect Britain to back Brexit transition calls
- North American Financial 15 Split Corp. Regular Monthly Dividend Declaration for Class A & Preferred Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!