Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/15: (TCK) (FTNT) (SLB) Upgraded; (COP) (ANF) (WFC) Downgraded
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Teck Resources (NYSE: TCK) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31.
Morgan Stanley raises Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $39.
CLSA boosts Chevron (NYSE: CVX) from Outperform to Buy with a price target of $127.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Guggenheim lowers Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Sell.
BofAMerrill Lynchh cuts Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Wells Fargo assumes coverage on Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) with an Outperform rating.
Evercore ISI starts CalAtlantic Group (NYSE: CAA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $43.
Craig-Hallum begins SolarEdge Technologies (Nasdaq: SEDG) with a Sell rating and a price target of $7.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low