Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/14: (SQ) (PTCT) (CLF) Upgraded; (STI) (STLD) (RARE) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest upgrades Square (NYSE: SQ) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $15. Click Here for more color.
Morgan Stanley lifts Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $9.
CLSA boosts Philip Morris (NYSE: PM) from Outperform to Buy with a price target of $105.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Citi lowers Ultragenyx Pharma (Nasdaq: RARE) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $2.50.
Barclays reinstates Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $46.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/1: (ANGI) (CAT) (BLUE) (SRPT)
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Closes $1.725B Questar Pipeline Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Barclays, Pacific Crest Securities, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!