Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/11: (CNX) (TIF) (DECK) Upgraded; (SPWR) (WUBA) (CYH) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group upgrades CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $25. Click Here for more color.
Stifel lifts Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $60 to $68.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Brean Capital drops 58.com Inc (NYSE: WUBA) from Buy to Hold.
Argus cuts Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA) from Buy to Hold.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Oppenheimer assumes coverage on Yum China Holdings (NYSE: YUMC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $33.
Credit Suisse starts IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $42.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Brean Capital Starts South State (SSB) at Hold
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/29: (GS) (PFE) (VCYT) Upgraded; (DLPH) (GEF) (KIM) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, UBS, B. Riley, Argus, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!