Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/10: (HUM) (IBM) (WFT) Upgraded; (AXL) (BEN) (VTR) Downgraded
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Humana (NYSE: HUM) from Neutral to Overweight and moves its price target from $163 to $202.
BofAMerrill Lynchh upgraded IBM (NYSE: IBM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $185.
CLSA upgraded Weatherford International (NYSE: WFT) from Outperform to Buy with a price target of $8.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital lowers Ventas (NYSE: VTR) from Market Perform to Underperform and moves its price target from $62 to $55.
Morgan Stanley cuts Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $65.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Maxim Group starts Proteon Therapeutics (Nasdaq: PRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.
Oppenheimer assumes coverage on Yum China Holdings (NYSE: YUMC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $33.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, BMO Capital, B. Riley, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!