Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/10: (HUM) (IBM) (WFT) Upgraded; (AXL) (BEN) (VTR) Downgraded
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan upgraded Humana (NYSE: HUM) from Neutral to Overweight and moves its price target from $163 to $202.
BofAMerrill Lynchh upgraded IBM (NYSE: IBM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $185.
CLSA upgraded Weatherford International (NYSE: WFT) from Outperform to Buy with a price target of $8.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital lowers Ventas (NYSE: VTR) from Market Perform to Underperform and moves its price target from $62 to $55.
Morgan Stanley cuts Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $65.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Maxim Group starts Proteon Therapeutics (Nasdaq: PRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.
Oppenheimer assumes coverage on Yum China Holdings (NYSE: YUMC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $33.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
- Almost Family Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of 3,000,000 Shares of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, BMO Capital, B. Riley, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!