Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/1: (CVX) (TGNA) (JCI) Upgraded; (MA) (JNPR) (GDDY) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgrades Chevron (NYSE: CVX) from Equalweight to Overweight and moved its price target from $113 to $130. Click Here for more color.
Tudor Pickering boosts PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Monness, Crespi, Hardt drops GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stephens assumes Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) with an Underweight rating and a price target of $20.
Roth Capital begins Global Blood Therapeutics (Nasdaq: GBT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.
Aegis Capital starts Aerie Pharma (Nasdaq: AERI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $63.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Roth Capital, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!