Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/1: (CVX) (TGNA) (JCI) Upgraded; (MA) (JNPR) (GDDY) Downgraded
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgrades Chevron (NYSE: CVX) from Equalweight to Overweight and moved its price target from $113 to $130. Click Here for more color.
Tudor Pickering boosts PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Monness, Crespi, Hardt drops GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stephens assumes Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) with an Underweight rating and a price target of $20.
Roth Capital begins Global Blood Therapeutics (Nasdaq: GBT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.
Aegis Capital starts Aerie Pharma (Nasdaq: AERI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $63.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 12/9: Swift Transportation (SWFT), Vail Resorts (MTN) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/6: (P) (STLD) (NFLX) Upgraded; (NKE) (CBB) (ISBC) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Roth Capital, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!