Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/7: (VSLR) (RRC) (DFT) Upgraded; (SEDG) (TSN) (HEES) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) from Sell to Neutral.
JPMorgan raises Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $46.
WBB Securities moves SCYNEXIS (Nasdaq: SCYX) from Buy to Strong Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
UBS lowers H&E Equipment Services (Nasdaq: HEES) from Neutral to Sell and lowers its price target from $17.50 to $14.44.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- TripAdvisor announces additions to its subscription products for businesses: launches enhanced features for accommodations and introduces new subscription product for restaurants
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Needham & Company, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!