Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/6: (JASO) (CPTA) (BGFV) Upgraded; (TSLA) (AXP) (SWHC) Downgraded
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Axiom Capital upgrades JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) from Sell to Buy and doubles its price target to $10.
Ladenburg Thalmann raises Capitala Finance (Nasdaq: CPTA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $14.75.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Wunderlich Securities lowers Smith & Wesson Holding (Nasdaq: SWHC) from Buy to Hold and lowers its price target from $36 to $29.
Raymond James cuts Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) from Strong Buy to Market Perform and removed its price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
DA Davidson initiates Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Alternatives to Cash Bonus Payments - Bloomberg
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/25: (MKC) (FE) (CHK) Upgraded; (VFC) (ARIA) (OCN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, D.A. Davidson, Argus, Nomura, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wunderlich Securities, Tesla, Earnings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!