Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/4: (KBR) (RIG) (CBS) Upgraded; (WFC) (DEPO) (KMI) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank raises KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $14 to $16. Click Here for more color.
Scotia Howard Weil moves Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $14.
UBS lifts CBS (NYSE: CBS) from Sell to Buy.
BofAMerrill Lynchh boosts Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $63.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Cleveland Research drops Dollar Tree (Nasdaq: DLTR) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acushnet (GOLF) IPO Opens Flat
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/27: (AZN) (HDS) (QCOM) (CVX)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/24: (CHK) (VMW) (CMCSA) Upgraded; (ADAP) (TEX) (LECO) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Raymond James, Bank of America, D.A. Davidson, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!