Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/4: (KBR) (RIG) (CBS) Upgraded; (WFC) (DEPO) (KMI) Downgraded
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank raises KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $14 to $16. Click Here for more color.
Scotia Howard Weil moves Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $14.
UBS lifts CBS (NYSE: CBS) from Sell to Buy.
BofAMerrill Lynchh boosts Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $63.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Cleveland Research drops Dollar Tree (Nasdaq: DLTR) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Netflix (NFLX) Can Achieve 230M Global Subscribers - Brean Capital
- Wells Fargo to merge international business with wholesale banking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Raymond James, Bank of America, D.A. Davidson, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!