Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/3: (FCX) (HAL) (LOGM) Upgraded; (RHI) (CTXS) (RDC) Downgraded
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgrades Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $12 to $12.50.
Societe Generale raises Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $55.
Barclays lifts LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) from Underweight to Overweight and moves its price target from $82 to $105.
CLSA boosts NetEase.com (Nasdaq: NTES) from Underperform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Societe Generale lowers Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Hold to Sell and moves its price target from $16 to $11.
Ladenburg Thalmann cuts TASER International (Nasdaq: TASR) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
HSBC begins Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/21: (ACAD) (PFPT) (MSFT) (PRGO)
- Forterra (FRTA) IPO Opens Down 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Jefferies & Co, Barclays, HSBC, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!