Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/3: (FCX) (HAL) (LOGM) Upgraded; (RHI) (CTXS) (RDC) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgrades Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $12 to $12.50.
Societe Generale raises Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $55.
Barclays lifts LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) from Underweight to Overweight and moves its price target from $82 to $105.
CLSA boosts NetEase.com (Nasdaq: NTES) from Underperform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Societe Generale lowers Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Hold to Sell and moves its price target from $16 to $11.
Ladenburg Thalmann cuts TASER International (Nasdaq: TASR) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
HSBC begins Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Jefferies & Co, Barclays, HSBC, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!