Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/3: (FCX) (HAL) (LOGM) Upgraded; (RHI) (CTXS) (RDC) Downgraded
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgrades Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Hold to Buy and moves its price target from $12 to $12.50.
Societe Generale raises Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $55.
Barclays lifts LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) from Underweight to Overweight and moves its price target from $82 to $105.
CLSA boosts NetEase.com (Nasdaq: NTES) from Underperform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Societe Generale lowers Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Hold to Sell and moves its price target from $16 to $11.
Ladenburg Thalmann cuts TASER International (Nasdaq: TASR) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
HSBC begins Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/30: (UNH) (CE) (GS) Upgraded; (GRA) (FCX) (DLTH) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on ConAgra Brands (CAG) Following LW Spinoff