Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/28: (QCOM) (AKS) (TWTR) Upgraded; (EA) (ATHN) (WWE) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) from Underperform to Market Perform and moves its price target from $53 to $70. Click Here for more color.
Craig-Hallum upgraded Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $6.75.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan drops athenahealth (Nasdaq: ATHN) from Overweight to Neutral and trims its price target from $128 down to $111.
CLSA earlier cuts Mead Johnson Nutrition (NYSE: MJN) from Outperform to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Seaport Global Securities assumes coverage on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.
Mitsubishi UFJ begins Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $39.
Vertical Group starts Boeing (NYSE: BA) with a Hold rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/30: (UNH) (CE) (GS) Upgraded; (GRA) (FCX) (DLTH) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Twitter, Pacific Crest Securities, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!