Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/28: (QCOM) (AKS) (TWTR) Upgraded; (EA) (ATHN) (WWE) Downgraded
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) from Underperform to Market Perform and moves its price target from $53 to $70. Click Here for more color.
Craig-Hallum upgraded Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $6.75.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan drops athenahealth (Nasdaq: ATHN) from Overweight to Neutral and trims its price target from $128 down to $111.
CLSA earlier cuts Mead Johnson Nutrition (NYSE: MJN) from Outperform to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Seaport Global Securities assumes coverage on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.
Mitsubishi UFJ begins Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $39.
Vertical Group starts Boeing (NYSE: BA) with a Hold rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR): Embracing The Platform With Firebase Acquisition - Jefferies
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Twitter, Pacific Crest Securities, Maxim Group, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!