Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/27: (NOW) (AVY) (GRUB) Upgraded; (ETR) (PB) (SNI) Downgraded
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgrades ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) from Market Perform to Outperform.
JPMorgan raises Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $78.
Roth Capital boosts GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Neutral to Buy.
Northcoast Research lifts Monro Muffler Brake Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO) from Sell to Neutral.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
DA Davidson drops Prosperity Bancshares (NYSE: PB) from Buy to Neutral.
BofAMerrill Lynchh lowers Scripps Networks Interactive (Nasdaq: SNI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $66.
Piper Jaffray cuts Quintiles (NYSE: Q) from Overweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $75 to $72.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Aegis Capital starts Progenics Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PGNX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.
Buckingham Research assumes coverage on Fossil (Nasdaq: FOSL) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $23.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/12: (TBIO) (STRP) (HSGX) Higher; (DRWI) (MYOS) (KOS) Lower (more...)
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Roth Capital, D.A. Davidson, Buckingham Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!