Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/25: (MKC) (FE) (CHK) Upgraded; (VFC) (ARIA) (OCN) Downgraded
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgrades McCormick & Company (NYSE: MKC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $110. Click Here for more color.
RBC Capital raises Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underperform to Sector Perform and moves its price target from $7 to $8.
Raymond James moves First Majestic Silver (NYSE: AG) from Underperform to Market Perform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JMP Securities drops ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARIA) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Susquehanna starts Blue Buffalo (Nasdaq: BUFF) with a Positive rating and a price target of $30.
Gabelli begins AAR Corporation (NYSE: AIR) with a Buy rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) to Pay $565M to Acquire Delaware and Midland Basin Assets
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Raymond James, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Argus, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Chardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!