Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (MTN) (MS) (MAA) Upgraded; (GS) (BP) (WLTW) Downgraded
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo upgrades Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) from Market Perform to Outperform with ap rice target of $165 - $180. Click Here for more color.
Guggenheim raises Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) from Neutral to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
UBS lowers BP (NYSE: BP) from Buy to Neutral.
Macquarie drops BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Neutral to Underperform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stephens assumes coverage on RealPage (Nasdaq: RP) with an Overweight rating.
Susquehanna starts The Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN) with a Positive rating and a price target of $1,700.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, BB&T Capital Markets, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, H.C. Wainwright, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!