Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/19: (TWTR) (YUM) (WNR) Upgraded; (FE) (Q) (NCLH) Lower
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Loop Captial upgrades Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Sell to Hold.
Citi lifts Western Refining (NYSE: WNR) from Neutral to Buy.
Northcoast Research moves Costco Wholesale (Nasdaq: COST) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $175.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey lowers Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (Nasdaq: NCLH) from Buy to Hold.
Raymond James cuts Blue Capital Reinsurance (NYSE: BCRH) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stephens begins RealPage (Nasdaq: RP) with an Overweight rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/5: (V) (VNCE) (MCD) Upgraded; (KEY) (WCC) (VASC) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/6: (ROP) (SNCR)/(IL) (EQIX)/(VZ) (GDDY) (OCIP)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Cantor Fitzgerald, Citi, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Twitter, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!