Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/18: (PKG) (INTC) (GPOR) Upgraded; (DDR) (CMG) (CRZO) Downgraded
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofAMerrill Lynchh upgrades Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE: PKG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $92.
Goldman Sachs lifts Gulfport Energy (Nasdaq: GPOR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $35.
CapitalOne moves SM Energy (NYSE: SM) from Equal-weight to Overweight.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Raymond James downgraded Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: CRZO) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $45.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Evercore ISI assumes coverage on PayPal (Nasdaq: PYPL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $46.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/12: (TBIO) (STRP) (HSGX) Higher; (DRWI) (MYOS) (KOS) Lower (more...)
- Arista Networks (ANET): Cisco Patent Challenge Unlikely To Stop Arista - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Raymond James, Needham & Company, Bank of America, JMP Securities, Barclays, Boenning & Scattergood, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!