Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/17: (AMD) (TCK) (WBA) Upgraded; (P) (SGY) (CORR) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer upgrades AMD (Nasdaq: AMD) from Underperform to Perform.
Credit Suisse raises Teck Resources (NYSE: TCK) from Neutral to Outperform.
BMO Capital boosts Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Underperform to Market Perform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barclays drops Stone Energy (NYSE: SGY) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $3.
RBC Capital lowers CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust (NYSE: CORR) from Sector Perform to Underperform and trims its price target from $30 to $23.
Citi cuts Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Neutral to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Craig-Hallum assumes coverage on VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
BofAMerrill Lynchh starts MGIC Investment (NYSE: MTG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.
Barrington Research begins The Hackett Group (Nasdaq: HCKT) with an Outperform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Execution Risk Higher - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, Jefferies & Co, Bank of America, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!