Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/10: (AEO) (ATHN) (AGCO) Upgraded; (PBF) (HVT) (UTX) Downgraded
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $21.
Wells Fargo lifts AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO) from Market Perform to Outperform.
UBS raises Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Sell to Neutral.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Raymond James drops Havertys (NYSE: HVT) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Citi lowers United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) from Buy to Neutral.
Ladenburg Thalmann cuts Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $16.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Goldman Sachs reinstates Molson Coors (NYSE: TAP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $130.
Telsey assumes coverage on McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $130.
Atlantic Equities starts Kimberly Clark (NYSE: KMB) with an Underweight rating and a price target of $124.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Wells Fargo to merge international business with wholesale banking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Raymond James, BMO Capital, Barclays, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!