Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/02: (VLO) (BCS) (ABX) Upgraded; (PGR) (TSLA) (AA) Downgraded
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
Citi upgrades Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) from Neutral to Buy.
Societe Generale raises Barclays (NYSE: BCS) from Hold to Buy.
Deutsche Bank boosts Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) from Hold to Buy, raising its price target from $20 up to $30.
Raymond James moves Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MMSI) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $16.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barclays downgrades Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $26.
Baird cuts Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $187. Click Here for more color.
Credit Suisse lowers Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) from Outperform to Neutral.
Deutsche Bank reduces Alcoa (NYSE: AA) from Hold to Sell, moving price target from $9 to $5.50. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Needham & Company starts Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) with a Buy and $26 price target. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley begins Arotech Corp (Nasdaq: ARTX) with a Buy and $3.70 price target.
FBR Capital starts American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) at Market Perform and price target of $15. Click Here for more color.
Goldman Sachs resumes Sanmina-SCI Corp. (Nasdaq: SANM) at Sell rating and $15.50. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/24: (LPCN) (MACK) (ACOR) Higher; (ECTE) (ATOS) (GTI) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (AMBI) (BAGL) (DWA) Higher; (TNXP) (CVEO) (ELGX) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Citi, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, B. Riley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!