Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/02: (VLO) (BCS) (ABX) Upgraded; (PGR) (TSLA) (AA) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Citi upgrades Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) from Neutral to Buy.
Societe Generale raises Barclays (NYSE: BCS) from Hold to Buy.
Deutsche Bank boosts Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) from Hold to Buy, raising its price target from $20 up to $30.
Raymond James moves Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MMSI) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $16.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Barclays downgrades Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $26.
Baird cuts Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $187. Click Here for more color.
Credit Suisse lowers Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) from Outperform to Neutral.
Deutsche Bank reduces Alcoa (NYSE: AA) from Hold to Sell, moving price target from $9 to $5.50. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Needham & Company starts Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) with a Buy and $26 price target. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley begins Arotech Corp (Nasdaq: ARTX) with a Buy and $3.70 price target.
FBR Capital starts American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) at Market Perform and price target of $15. Click Here for more color.
Goldman Sachs resumes Sanmina-SCI Corp. (Nasdaq: SANM) at Sell rating and $15.50. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (BJRI) (ISR) Higher; (CBDE) (EDMC) (LAYN) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Citi, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, B. Riley, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!