Notable Analyst Rating Changes 09/13: (AET) (INTC) (SWY) Upgraded; (ALU) (TEVA) (RIG) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts Aetna (NYSE: AET) from Neutral to Buy.
Jefferies upgrades Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) from Hold to Buy, adjusting its price target from $27 to $30. Click Here for more color.
Credit Suisse moves SAFEWAY (NYSE: SWY) from Underperform to Outperform. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley boosts Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) from Neutral to Buy, moving its price target from $1.31 up to $2.40.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital downgrades Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) from Outperform to Market Perform, but raised its price target from $3 to $4.
JPMorgan cuts Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Overweight to Neutral, moving its price target from $45 to $43.
Bernstein reduces Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Outperform to Market Perform.
JPMorgan drops Approach Resources (Nasdaq: AREX) from Overweight to Underweight, adjusting price target from $38.50 to $25.50.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Craig-Hallum begins Rockwell Medical Technologies (Nasdaq: RMTI) at Buy and price target of $16.
Cowen initiates Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) with an Outperform and $62 price target.
Sterne Agee assumes Urban Outfitters, Inc. (Nasdaq: URBN) at Buy and $45 target.
Wunderlich Securities starts MRC Global (NYSE: MRC) with a Buy and $33 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/20: (MRO) (JBHT) (RNR) Upgraded; (CMRE) (SLB) (CL) Downgraded
- Capital Product Partners L.P. Announces Offering of 12,800,000 Common Units
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/16: (COH) (INTC) (LOW) Upgraded; (AGCO) (NOK) (TRQ) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, B. Riley, Sterne Agee, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!