Notable Analyst Rating Changes 09/13: (AET) (INTC) (SWY) Upgraded; (ALU) (TEVA) (RIG) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts Aetna (NYSE: AET) from Neutral to Buy.
Jefferies upgrades Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) from Hold to Buy, adjusting its price target from $27 to $30. Click Here for more color.
Credit Suisse moves SAFEWAY (NYSE: SWY) from Underperform to Outperform. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley boosts Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) from Neutral to Buy, moving its price target from $1.31 up to $2.40.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital downgrades Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) from Outperform to Market Perform, but raised its price target from $3 to $4.
JPMorgan cuts Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Overweight to Neutral, moving its price target from $45 to $43.
Bernstein reduces Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Outperform to Market Perform.
JPMorgan drops Approach Resources (Nasdaq: AREX) from Overweight to Underweight, adjusting price target from $38.50 to $25.50.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Craig-Hallum begins Rockwell Medical Technologies (Nasdaq: RMTI) at Buy and price target of $16.
Cowen initiates Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) with an Outperform and $62 price target.
Sterne Agee assumes Urban Outfitters, Inc. (Nasdaq: URBN) at Buy and $45 target.
Wunderlich Securities starts MRC Global (NYSE: MRC) with a Buy and $33 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 03/10: FuelCell (FCEL), Fuel Tech (FTEK), Resolute Energy (REN), Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/4: (OXBT) (VIPS) (INSY) Higher; (RSH) (MDR) (MDRL) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 03/04: (SSTK) (LM) (FREE) (JKHY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, B. Riley, Sterne Agee, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!