Notable Analyst Rating Changes 09/13: (AET) (INTC) (SWY) Upgraded; (ALU) (TEVA) (RIG) Downgraded
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts Aetna (NYSE: AET) from Neutral to Buy.
Jefferies upgrades Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) from Hold to Buy, adjusting its price target from $27 to $30. Click Here for more color.
Credit Suisse moves SAFEWAY (NYSE: SWY) from Underperform to Outperform. Click Here for more color.
B. Riley boosts Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) from Neutral to Buy, moving its price target from $1.31 up to $2.40.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BMO Capital downgrades Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) from Outperform to Market Perform, but raised its price target from $3 to $4.
JPMorgan cuts Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Overweight to Neutral, moving its price target from $45 to $43.
Bernstein reduces Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Outperform to Market Perform.
JPMorgan drops Approach Resources (Nasdaq: AREX) from Overweight to Underweight, adjusting price target from $38.50 to $25.50.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Craig-Hallum begins Rockwell Medical Technologies (Nasdaq: RMTI) at Buy and price target of $16.
Cowen initiates Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) with an Outperform and $62 price target.
Sterne Agee assumes Urban Outfitters, Inc. (Nasdaq: URBN) at Buy and $45 target.
Wunderlich Securities starts MRC Global (NYSE: MRC) with a Buy and $33 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calpers, Calstrs oppose joint CEO-chairman role at Bank of America
- Cortendo Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- SBA Communications Corporation to Speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, BMO Capital, B. Riley, Sterne Agee, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!