Notable Analyst Rating Changes 08/05: (RVBD) (WFM) (BRCM) Upgraded; (CB) (QCOM) (KRFT) Downgraded
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter reports slowest quarterly revenue growth since IPO
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- LogMeIn (LOGM) to Merge with Citrix’s (CTXS) GoTo Business
Oppenheimer raises Riverbed Technology (Nadaq: RVBD) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $20.
Williams Capital boosts Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $64.
Drexel Hamilton lifts Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $38.
Argus upgrades Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Deutsche Bank downgrades Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) from Buy to Hold, moving its price target from $94 to $83. Click Here for more color.
Piper Jaffray cuts Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) from Overweight to Neutral, adjusting its price target form $71 to $67. Click Here for more color.
Jefferies moves Kraft Foods Group (Nasdaq: KRFT) from Buy to Hold, while raising its price target from $60 to $61. Click Here for more color.
Morgan Stanley trims Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Equalweight to Underweight.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Roth Capital assumes Canadian Solar (Nasdaq: CSIQ) at Buy and a price target of $18.
Needham & Company starts Perficient (Nasdaq: PRFT) with a Buy and $20 price target. Click Here for more color.
UBS begins NRG Yield (NYSE: NYLD) with a Neutral and price target of $29.
BNP Paribas initiates Melco Crown Enter. (Nasdaq: MPEL) at Buy and $29.40 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/25: (HPE) (OCLR) (PHM) Upgraded; (DE) (KEX) (RLYP) Downgraded
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Ticks Higher Following Duplicate PR
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/26: (GOOG) (PYPL) (MBLY) (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Roth Capital, Argus, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!