Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/07: (KING) (CSIQ) (SCCO) Upgraded; (BBBY) (GTAT) (RGDO) Downgraded
- Wall St. opens higher on signs from China
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
Piper Jaffray raises King Digital Entertainment (NYSE: KING) from Neutral to Overweight and adjusts its price target from $19 up to $28. Click Here for more color.
BMO Capital raises Southern Copper (NYSE: SCCO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $40.
JPMorgan moves Applied Materials (Nasdq: AMAT) from Neutral to Overweight and adjusts its price target from $19 to $30. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
GT Advanced Tech (Nasdaq: GTAT) downgraded by two today:
- Canaccord Genuity from Buy to Hold with a price target of $20. Click Here for more color; and
- UBS from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $22. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL) initiated by several firms on Monday:
- Goldman Sachs with a Buy rating and $13 price target. Click Here for more color;
- Deutsche Bank with a Buy rating and price target of $13. Click Here for more color;
- Stifel Nicolaus at Buy and price target of $13;
- Barclays with an Overweight rating and $15 price target;
- Nomura Securities with a Buy rating and price target of $13. Click Here for more color;
- Morgan Stanley at Overweight and a price target of $13; and
- Raymond James with an Outperform rating and a price target of $13.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/30: (AVXL) (FIT) (MSFT) Higher; (CYCC) (AEZS) (LULU) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Cummins (CMI) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Parsley Energy (PE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel Nicolaus, Deutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Barclays, Nomura, Pacific Crest Securities, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!