Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/07: (KING) (CSIQ) (SCCO) Upgraded; (BBBY) (GTAT) (RGDO) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Piper Jaffray raises King Digital Entertainment (NYSE: KING) from Neutral to Overweight and adjusts its price target from $19 up to $28. Click Here for more color.
BMO Capital raises Southern Copper (NYSE: SCCO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $40.
JPMorgan moves Applied Materials (Nasdq: AMAT) from Neutral to Overweight and adjusts its price target from $19 to $30. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
GT Advanced Tech (Nasdaq: GTAT) downgraded by two today:
- Canaccord Genuity from Buy to Hold with a price target of $20. Click Here for more color; and
- UBS from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $22. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL) initiated by several firms on Monday:
- Goldman Sachs with a Buy rating and $13 price target. Click Here for more color;
- Deutsche Bank with a Buy rating and price target of $13. Click Here for more color;
- Stifel Nicolaus at Buy and price target of $13;
- Barclays with an Overweight rating and $15 price target;
- Nomura Securities with a Buy rating and price target of $13. Click Here for more color;
- Morgan Stanley at Overweight and a price target of $13; and
- Raymond James with an Outperform rating and a price target of $13.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
- National Mortgage Settlement Monitor Updates on Compliance of Six Servicers (OCN) (JPM) (WFC)
- Blackstone-Controlled Summit Materials (SUM) Files $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel Nicolaus, Deutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, BMO Capital, Barclays, Nomura, Pacific Crest Securities, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!