Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/24: (SRC) (MTOR) (MU) Upgraded; (WWWW) (CTRP) (ITG) Downgraded
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgrades Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $11.50 up to $12. Click Here for more color.
CRT Capital raises Meritor (NYSE: MTOR) from Fairly Valued to Buy and adjusts its price target from $14 to $15.
Argus moves Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Stifel Nicolaus lowers Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) from Buy to Hold and removed its $58 price target.
JPMorgan downgrades Investment Technology Group (NYSE: ITG) from Overweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $23 down to $19.
Morgan Stanley drops Lorillard (NYSE: LO) from Equalweight to Underweight.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stifel Nicolaus begins LeMaitre Vascular (Nasdaq: LMAT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target.
Atlantic Equities initiates Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $56.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Foot Locker (FL) to Neutral
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/24: (LPCN) (MACK) (ACOR) Higher; (ECTE) (ATOS) (GTI) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, B. Riley, Argus, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!