Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/24: (SRC) (MTOR) (MU) Upgraded; (WWWW) (CTRP) (ITG) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgrades Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $11.50 up to $12. Click Here for more color.
CRT Capital raises Meritor (NYSE: MTOR) from Fairly Valued to Buy and adjusts its price target from $14 to $15.
Argus moves Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Stifel Nicolaus lowers Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) from Buy to Hold and removed its $58 price target.
JPMorgan downgrades Investment Technology Group (NYSE: ITG) from Overweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $23 down to $19.
Morgan Stanley drops Lorillard (NYSE: LO) from Equalweight to Underweight.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stifel Nicolaus begins LeMaitre Vascular (Nasdaq: LMAT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target.
Atlantic Equities initiates Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $56.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/29: (MX) (CPRT) Upgraded; (HIMX) (ANF) (URI) Downgraded
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Enters $1.5B Secured Term Loan, $1B Revolving Facility
- International Paper Announces Price Determination with Respect to Tender Offer for Outstanding Notes, an Increase in the Tender Cap to up to $1.0 Billion and Extension of Early Tender Deadline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, B. Riley, Argus, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!