Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/24: (SRC) (MTOR) (MU) Upgraded; (WWWW) (CTRP) (ITG) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgrades Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $11.50 up to $12. Click Here for more color.
CRT Capital raises Meritor (NYSE: MTOR) from Fairly Valued to Buy and adjusts its price target from $14 to $15.
Argus moves Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Stifel Nicolaus lowers Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) from Buy to Hold and removed its $58 price target.
JPMorgan downgrades Investment Technology Group (NYSE: ITG) from Overweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $23 down to $19.
Morgan Stanley drops Lorillard (NYSE: LO) from Equalweight to Underweight.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stifel Nicolaus begins LeMaitre Vascular (Nasdaq: LMAT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target.
Atlantic Equities initiates Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $56.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analog Devices (ADI) Enters $5 Billion Term Loan Facility
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/29: (VIAB)/(CBS) (AGO)/(MBI) (AMTD) (CRL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, B. Riley, Argus, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!