Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/24: (SRC) (MTOR) (MU) Upgraded; (WWWW) (CTRP) (ITG) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgrades Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $11.50 up to $12. Click Here for more color.
CRT Capital raises Meritor (NYSE: MTOR) from Fairly Valued to Buy and adjusts its price target from $14 to $15.
Argus moves Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Stifel Nicolaus lowers Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) from Buy to Hold and removed its $58 price target.
JPMorgan downgrades Investment Technology Group (NYSE: ITG) from Overweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $23 down to $19.
Morgan Stanley drops Lorillard (NYSE: LO) from Equalweight to Underweight.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Stifel Nicolaus begins LeMaitre Vascular (Nasdaq: LMAT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target.
Atlantic Equities initiates Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $56.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/29: (ALXN) (WNS) (CE) Upgraded; (WYNN) (SRPT) (DB) Downgraded
- Valuation worries weigh on Rocket Internet
- Luminex Corporation To Present At Investment Conferences In May
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, B. Riley, Argus, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!